Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time For New School Books

Yes--it's time--time for Fall----(well, almost) This is the time each year, when I decide to make a fresh start--get a new pair of boots, a new leather bound book, where I will begin my Austenesqe novel, written by gaslight. This is the time in the year where I wish I would have become a lawyer. Then I could put on my new cozy sweater, smart looking jeans and waltz right into that cute little entrance by the park, that leads to the nyu law dept. I could have been somebody---but instead I'm just a bum dreaming about the first day of school again.

I encourage you all to make this Fall different----

1 comment:

April said...

used classical music cd sales ancient greek music josh groban illuminations tour reviews you raise me up by josh groban music sheet Although his mother was Norwegian and his father Polish-Russian, Josh Groban was born in Los Angeles, California. Reuters reports that Reba's father had recently had a stroke, though she was 'able to tell him about being inducted, before he slipped into a coma.' Of course soothing melodic tunes! However, this picture has been changed now, Christian music is now playing on guitars and drums.