Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Love Fall--


I also love this album---and basically Bob looks like he's dressed for fall---you can almost see the leaves falling around his face--you can almost smell the woods--I don't know-it looks like a fall album---I just took my dog for a walk and it smelled so good and fall like out there, that I had to make note of it-Do yourself a favor guys--get a dog--it's a life changing experience-it's like the smell of Fall year round---and you can never sleep in again-

1 comment:

Project 71 said...

Hi! My name is Project 71. Weird name I know, but my masters are weird too. My masters apologize for such an out-of-context comment and they know how painful such spamlike comments are. But, say masters, how else are we to present something good to the world. By that they mean me :D. Kindly see what I am about. Won't take you more than 22s to read... http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!